- Bachelor of Science Biochemistry – College of Mount St. Joseph
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of Cincinnati
- Master of Science in Nursing, Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – University of Cincinnati
- Post Master’s Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Northern Kentucky University.
- Licensed in the State of Ohio
- Registered Nurse
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Pediatrics
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certifications
- Registered Nurse – PNCB (Pediatric Nurse Certification Board)
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – PNCB (Pediatric Nurse Certification Board)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – ANCC (American Nurse Credentialing Center)
Accepted insurance plans: UHC/UMR/Optum . In the process of credentialing with Aetna, Cigna/Evernorth, Anthem, Humana, Medical Mutual and Medicare.
APRN, CPNP-AC, PMHNP-BC
Jessica (aka J.J.) is dual certified nurse practitioner in acute care medicine pediatrics and psychiatric mental health. She provides a holistic and individualized approach to patients of all ages.
Her career started as a biochemist where she was a research assistant in Human Genetics studying rare diseases. Later, she transitioned to bedside nursing in pediatrics at a large pediatric hospital. She proceeded to obtain her first degree as a nurse practitioner in acute care medicine specializing in pediatrics. Through both her career as a nurse and nurse practitioner, she confirmed that her passion lies within Mental Health. She continued to see the need in both her patients and their families; therefore, she pursued her second nurse practitioner degree in psychiatric mental health.
Jessica is a firm believer in holistic care. There are many factors that play into each person’s mental health. It is important to put the patient at the center of their treatment. She makes it her job to provide evidence-based practice and focus on physical, emotional and environmental factors to each patient she treats. She will work to help each patient feel safe while empowering them in their care to ensure the treatment plan is something they can get on board with.
She is open to seeing patients of all ages. She does have a strong background in complex care where she works with technology dependent children and their families.
JJ is currently accepting new patients and she is available to see patients either in person or via telehealth appointments.