Do you take my insurance?
- Our Practice is currently credentialed with Aetna, Cigna, United Health, Medical Mutual, Anthem, Humana and Medicare. With each new provider their in-network status can vary as they await credentialing.
- We ask that each patient reach out to their insurance provider to determine what their benefits are and ensure that any provider is covered under their plan.
- If we do not currently accept your insurance, you may ask for a super bill and turn in to your insurance for out of network benefits and have it applied to your deductible.
- Also Accepting Cash Pay patients – Self pay rates for an initial visit currently is $250 and Follow-up $150 – payment plans available if needed.
- Cigna – Angela Strotman, Jessa Niemeyer, Ashley Altman in-network
- United Health – Angela Strotman, Ashley Gould, Jessa Niemeyer, Rachel Keiser, Ashley Altman in-network
- Medical Mutual – Angela Strotman, Ashley Altman, Ashley Gould and Jessa Niemeyer currently in-Network
- Anthem – Angela Strotman, Ashley Altman, Ashley Gould, Jessa Niemeyer, Rachel Keiser in-network providers.
- Humana – Angela Strotman, Ashley Altman, Ashley Gould, Jessa Niemeyer are in-network providers.
- Aetna – Angela Strotman, Rachel Keiser, Jessa Niemeyer,
- Humana Tricare – currently pending and awaiting credentialing
- Medicare – Angela Strotman and Rachel Keiser (all others awaiting credentialing)
Have more questions not answered here? Please utilize our contact information and reach out, we would be happy to clarify and answer any further questions you may have.